PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
“Personal Information” refers to the information relating to the identity of an individual. We reserve the right to use your personal information in order to provide you a service. Failing to provide your personal information may result in the inability to assist you or provide you a service. We do not share your personal information with any other institution that we are not affiliated with.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
- Registration: Upon registering for a Jannah Institute course, you are required to enroll by entering your personal information. Personal Information may include: name, address, parent/guardian name, email Address, phone number, username and password.
- Making a Payment: Donations or Tuition Fees require you to enter your Personal Information. Your credit card information, name, billing address may be required. This information is protected through our payment gateway services.
- Contacting Customer Service: When you contact our customer service team for assistance, our team may be required to collect your Personal Information in order to assist you better. You may be asked to provide name, address, copy of receipts, billing information, email address, and more.
Upon any time you wish to no longer continue being a student of Jannah Institute, you reserve the right to unsubscribe with us by emailing office@jannahinstitute. This entails not receiving any further marketing communications from us. You may, however, receive communication from our administrative team regarding the change in service to your account. Once you unsubscribe, we reserve the right to delete your information without any liability.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
You may contact us at [email protected] in order to close your account so that we may no longer be able to use your Personal Information. By closing your account, we will no longer be using your person information for the following reasons:
- Communicating with you
- Providing course materials
- Improving or personalizing your experience with our service
- Offering you promotions
- Sending marketing material including advertisements
- Sharing your personal information with any institute that is affiliated with us
Once you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information. We may delete any or all of your information without any liability.