This course is a comprehensive self-paced Islamic studies program that includes in depth teachings on:
Tazkiyah (Purification of the heart)
Aqeedah (Islamic creed)
Hadith (Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him)
Fiqh (Islamic rulings)
Each week has approximately 5 hours (45 minutes - 1 hour each subject) of content.
Content will be drip released weekly for ease of consumption, starting on October 1st 2023.
What You will get:
- You will learn the basics of Islam from classical authentic resources.
- You will learn from female scholars who went through the same struggles and challenges as you.
- Your knowledge will be practical and applicable for your daily life.
- You will have a lifetime access to the recordings and materials provided in this course.
- All books that are used in this program are available in PDF format in your classroom, as soon as you register for the class.
- You will have a group of sisters to support you on this journey.
- Teachings from Classical Scholars and Books
- FINALLY, your life will be transformed in a way you never thought possible.
- Lifetime Access
- Books in English
- Bonus Lesson - How To Keep Going If It Gets Tough
- Telegram Support Group
- Slides & Summaries
Classroom will be located on www.jannahinstitute.org.
For further details email: [email protected]
*** In order to complete this purchase, you must AGREE to the terms and conditions for the Year of Knowledge program found here. Please read carefully before registering for this course.