This is a beginner's level hifdh course designed for sisters who can recite with tajweed and want to start their hifdh journey. Throughout this course, we will cover:
- a detailed and thorough hifdh of surahs An-Naba and An-Nazi’aat (in the 30th Juz of the Qur'an/Juz Amma)
- slow and repeated recitation of these surahs to help the students in their memorization process
- thorough revision of all memorized portions from these two surahs
- final oral test of these surahs at the end of the course
- verse translations and any tips that may help with memorization
This course is for you if you:
- have basic understanding and mastery of the Arabic letters (articulation points and characteristics) and tajweed rules
- are able to memorize around half page (7-8 lines) of the Qur'an on a weekly basis
- are willing to spend last 2 weeks of course for thorough revision and testing of the two surahs
This course is planned to be continued in the Fall semester with the next set of surahs in this juz, InshaAllah.
Students should have basic knowledge and mastery of the Arabic letters (articulation points/makhārij and characteristics/sifāt) and tajweed rules (rules of noon sākinah & tanween and meem sākinah)
Hafidha Tasneem Kaochar
Sundays, 8-10 AM CT
June 5th - July 31st, 2022
This class will be conducted live on Zoom. Further information will follow after registration.
Please email [email protected] for more details.